Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Dark Sunshine Award!

Greetings!
When I checked blogger this morning, I was pleased to note this:




Thanks so much to The Irish Phantom Cat for nominating me for the Dark Sunshine Award. :)

(My first blogging award, I feel special, haha.)

Rules for the [Dark] Sunshine Award.
  • Post the award picture with a backlink to the person that nominated you
  • Answer the questions posed to you
  • Nominate ten or more bloggers

Questions:
  1. Favourite colour: Black, crimson, and probably dark green and white.
  2. Favourite animal: Cats, horses and rabbits.
  3. Favourite number: 12
  4. Favourite non alcoholic drink: Tea or Hot Chocolate.
  5. Facebook or twitter: Facebook, I'm too lazy on Twitter.
  6. My passion: Lovely dresses, reading, studying folklore.
  7. Getting or giving presents. Both.
  8. Favourite pattern: Black and White vertical stripes.
  9. Favourite day of the week: Saturday because I don't have to study.
  10. Favourite flower: Roses and lavender.
My Nominations:


I'm not sure how many have already been nominated, but it doesn't matter. :)

That's all for now,

Farewell!


























No comments: