Happy World Goth day to everybody! :))
I was wondering what I'd do to celebrate, as I was housebound with school today, and as I stated earlier my laptop died so it's difficult to watch a 'Gothtastic movie' per say.
Example: I'm chilling on the computer when my troll dad comes along and hangs over the chair going, "What are you watching/Looking at?" Who's that weird guy? Blah. Haha, normally it's not a problem but it's been getting annoying lately. (Especially with movies) And I'm freaked that with one violent/sex bit the parents will walk in and go WTF or something.
Anyhow.
I simply decided to 'dress up' for WGD, here's the resulting picture spam. (Unfortunately I didn't have time to repaint my nails. I have to stop wearing polish for a few days every couple of weeks or my nails rebel.)
![]() |
| Outfit: Black cheap boots, striped tights, fishnet stocking, black jagged jean skirt, Sisters of Mercy shirt, Sock gloves (Made by me) |
![]() |
| I like the wall. xD |
![]() |
| No rhyme or reason here. |
![]() |
| THE GRASS. |
![]() |
| I died from too much sun exposure. Should have brought a parasol. |
![]() |
| The makeup |
![]() | |
| Makeup: Concealer, eyeliner, black eyeshadow, red lipstick/black lipstick together, mascara. |
Note: A certain Dani Deathbiscuit should refrain from "Cherish loves Andrew comments' xD
I'm wearing the Tee shirt because it's SEW GAWTH...I like the BAND...Heh....Heh.....(And all my other shirts are rubbishy...I am poor :( )
Anyways.
Farewell!








4 comments:
I love the skirt. It's very cute! :)
died from sun exposure xD
Just coz YOOUU LOVE ANDREW!!! xx
Dani: Fiiiiinnnnneee...I admit it. xD
Post a Comment